Monday, December 3, 2012

#7 - Picture from The Marine Corps Ball, As Promised

I'm so sorry to not have updated the day right after the ball. The reason was merely the fact that I was absolutely tired from enjoying myself that night. I must say, since I didn't get to go to my prom in high school, this ball made up for it. And the best part is, I get to go to the ball more than once. Since it's annual, I get to go every year, and I don't even have to think about missing my high school prom, because I'm reliving it in some way. Anyways, the ball was absolutely amazing and I had so much fun! The food was scrumptious and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves on the dance floor. Everybody was dressed so spiffy and I was quite admiring some of the ladies' dresses! But anywho, here are some pics for you all to see.











No comments:

Post a Comment