Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#18 - New Year, New Start & New Original Song ("LIFE, LOVE & BLUES")

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! This is going to be an exciting year for a lot of people, especially me. There are a lot of great things that are going to be happening for the year 2013. One major thing happening, is that I will be making my first full-length album as soon as possible. I will also be doing more collaborations with other artists and networking with other people in the music business. 

There are a couple of shows coming up this month (I can't believe it's already January 2013!!!) and one in particular is going to be at The Alchemical Laboratory Theater once more, on January 13! So, I hope to see you all there! Another event and person I will be connecting with this month, is this wonderful photographer, Sharlotte Fondeur-Casas. You can check out her work here:


When I first met her, there was something about her vibe that made me feel welcome. Plus, she was just super sweet and made you feel comfortable. We happened to share some ideas about a photoshoot that we will having late this month. I'm really excited for this and to finally work with her, because I saw some of her samples and I absolutely LOVED her photography! She's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. Anyways, the photoshoot we will be having, is to promote my sing, "BURY ME", in which you can watch a LIVE performance of it from The Alchemical Laboratory Theater (when I performed on December 23, 2012) here:


So, the start of the new year, the start of a new song...I would say. I was sitting in my room, thinking of a song to cover, and staring at my little "recording studio" set-up on my bed....when all of a sudden, music and lyrics started to spill out of my head and I couldn't stop writing and composing my newest original. It's called, "LIFE, LOVE & BLUES". You might be asking if it's a bluesy song...well, yes, it is. I had this tune in my head for about 2 months. I couldn't find the right words or melody for it, until now. So, without further ado, here is my newest single, composed and produced at my little "recording studio" on my bed:

Enjoy <3

https://soundcloud.com/marydesiree/lifeloveandblues

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's and got to enjoy them with your loved ones. Just remember, make this year a good one <3

Much love,

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment