Monday, June 15, 2015

#28 - New Office Job

I can't believe that's it's been a little over a year since I posted on my blog. Well, a lot has happened in a year and there's too much to write about. However, there is one recent advantage in my life right now. I just got a new job! And yes, I am currently at training day #1 and on break, so technically I have some time to write a quick blog. So, my new job is being a client relations coordinator at this company and this is my first office job ever! I have always worked in the food industry as a waitress or bartender and I'm venturing out of my comfort zone and trying something new and hopefully keep up with a salary based job. Don't get me wrong!!! I loved the food industry. It's just that I need more challenge and a new beginning in which I can progress and be able to provide for my family financially. And I'm hoping this new job works out well and I can continue to push myself forward. I want to be successful and in order for me to be successful, I must take action and be motivated in what I'm going to do. Well, time to continue my training day. So far, it feels just like school. Lots of booklets and getting t know each other. It's going pretty good so far :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment