Thursday, June 8, 2017

#1 (Again) - Restarting My Blog

Hello beautiful people! Let me introduce myself to you guys (to those who don’t know me yet). My name is Mary Desiree and I am a beauty vlogger, YouTuber, photographer and musician. I am also a mom to two wonderful kids (Noah and Skye) and I am married to my wonderful husband, Hiro, who you guys will meet here and there on my blog.
I used to write blogs (daily) about the things that happen in my life and all my thoughts throughout the day, but I had suddenly stopped, due to reasons I can’t even remember. But, today….I thought I ought to start one up again as I am building my social media presence and would love to share with you guys a more in depth look into my life.
Recently, I have also returned back to my YouTube life (but this time, more focused on beauty /fashion/mom life) rather than just music. I mean, I had always wanted to leave my mark on YouTube as a brand or content creator back in my middle school days, but never really had the chance to. Let alone…never had the chance to have the right equipment and knowledge with running a social media vlog. But, I am now back in the game and trying to make a mark in all social media. 
I also missed blogging. I love writing and as a singer-songwriter….it was basically the only way for me to pour out my thoughts and share it with the world. Even as I type away as of this moment, I feel a sense of relief. I can’t really explain it but, I haven’t blogged in such a long time that I feel like I have a lot to say. But, anyways…we can get on with that with upcoming posts rather than all in this one introductory post. 
Once again guys, I am happy to be back in the blogging community. I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and I hope you check out all my other social medias to see into my life more, as well! Love you all!

Until next time,
Mary Desiree <3

No comments:

Post a Comment